Creating A Flash Animation - Red Car in Town
Adobe Flash is (among other things) a program for creating animations that can be displayed on the Web. Some example flash animations are playing on this page. In the following exercises, you will create a (very) short animation in Flash.
Follow the steps below to create your own Animation.
Now that you have learned how to create an animation, it is time to create one of your own.
- Create a Mahara page called Flash
- Upload the Animation you created by following the steps (Red car in town)
- For homework, watch some FLASH animations on YouTube.
- Create a short animation inspired by the animations you watched.
- Place your animation onto your Mahara Flash Page